Special Instructions for Students
- Every member of the school is a responsible person and he/she should ensure that any breach of discipline is prevented. If not preventable, then it must be reported to the concerned authority without delay. Pride in the school and in the people should prevent any member of the school from doing anything that would cause harm to the institution.
- All students must carry their School Almanac and Identity Card to School everyday.
- Students, who come to school on their own, should arrive well before the reporting time.
- Students, who come to school escorted, should never leave before the escort arrives. In case of any delay they should report to the school office.
- Students are allowed to use the school telephone only with the permission of the Class teacher.
- The school does not permit the celebration of birthdays in the school campus. Private birthday invitations should be mailed, rather than passed in class, unless the whole class is invited. Parents are allowed to send at the most, two ordinary sweets per child to be distributed on the child’s birthday. No other outside food is permitted.
- Use of appropriate language is expected at all times. Bullying, Ragging and Extortion are prohibited. Principal reserves the right to rusticate the child for any act of violence inside school campus.
- Students are expected to be polite with all the staff in campus.
- Electronics items like Discman, Walkman, iPod, Cell Phones are not permitted.
- Cash is not permitted and betting in any form is prohibited.
- There should be no distinction in terms of religion, caste, income group, region, colour, creed etc.
Dress and Appearance
- Students are expected to dress and behave in a manner appropriate to the membership of the school and are required to be neat and clean in their general appearance.
- While on the school campus, or in school transport, all students must be in their designated school uniform.
- If for some reason a child is unable to wear his/her uniform, special permission needs to be taken from the class teacher.
- Students must wear polished black shoes. These should not have any fancy features.
- Hair must not be coloured, tinted or highlighted.
- Students are not allowed to wear ostentatious or expensive jewellery, expensive watches, wristbands, chains and similar accessories.
- The Almanac has been introduced for you and the school staff to communicate effectively. It is essential that you go through your child’s almanac everyday.
- .Do signs the remarks, if any so that we know that you have read them. Please use the space provided in the diary whenever you wish to communicate with the teacher.
- You are encouraged to visit the school to discuss about the child’s performance with the concerned teacher with prior appointment and confirmation.